Friday, July 22, 2016

Nars Orgasm Blush

Recently I did a big splurge in the Nars makeup store in Hong Kong, my experience with many companies products always ended up breaking out my skin maybe from the ingredients that were in it (LOVE MY SENSITIVE SKIN) I used a range of companies blushes like Loreal, Rimmel, Maybelline, Seventeen, etc. I ended up trying out my friends Nars Orgasm blusher and was surprised that I didn't break out after that, so I decided to splurge and purchase this holy grail blusher.

The cult beauty, must have product has been known to be the most universally flattered colour in the makeup industry and the most recent limited edition collection presents a bigger size of the well loved Nars Orgasm blusher, the only difference with this product to the original is the amount of product and the packaging where it has the Orgasm written on top of Nars and the #whatmakesmeblush written in white letters on the mirror.

Mars always have their makeup products spot on, it incorporates pigmentation and buttery products so its easy to spread all over your face preventing that patchy and blotchy look. I think especially with the orgasm blush you really just need a light hand as you can go overboard with the blusher and then look like a sparkling disco ball with apple red cheeks, but if you do like that look you do you! makeup has no rules, and thats why I think I've fallen in love with it more over the past year or two, when dusted on the cheeks it just adds that tint of life back into your face and adds a highlight on top of your cheek bones to really represent that glowy appearance in your skin.
Thank you for reading! kaseyx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!
For business inquiries please email: kaseylawkun@gmail.com

);