Monday, July 18, 2016

Haul [Summer Makeup Haul]

I recently scrambled upon this makeup store that sold makeup that I have never seen before in other local drugstores in Hong Kong (Specifically NYX products and some other products from other brands like Loreal) When comparing the prices of other products in the range to the products that I purchased in this store, I will be defiantly be coming to this store more often as I only spent a total of 300$ in this store- excluding SASA products if you look into the picture.
(From Left to Right; Etude house Fresh Cherry Tint, NYX butter gloss Vanilla Creme Pie & Creme Brûlée, Canmake Flaring Curl Mascara, Nuxe Reve De Miel, Loreal Volume Supreme Millions)

The first product that I picked up was this Fresh Cherry lip tint from Etude house, I first heard about this last year on youtube when peel off makeup was first introduced and I heard that some you tubers were talking about this product and saying how the lasting power was really good. (I also agree with them when I did my swatch and tried to remove it for the upcoming photos it left a stain and only came off when i took a hot shower that night)

The next product that I purchased was the Volume Supreme Million Lashes from Loreal, I have heard a lot about this mascara from other people saying its the best mascara for separation and volume, and since my lashes are really sparse and don't have that much length I thought I would give this mascara a try.

I think I have looked at over 5 different stores in Hong Kong that sells NYX products for these butter glosses, and this was the only store that carried this specific range of products, the oh so famous butter glosses. I tried to look and hunt down for this product ever since I heard Claudia Sulewski on youtube first use these products in her video, I think it was the way that it looked so perfect and the lasting power of this lip product was really well formulated. OMG and lets talk about the smell for awhile, cake and everything sugary that I can think of but not sickly smelling like other products.

MY NEW FAVOURITE LIP BALM, I used to use the Nivea Lip Butters for the past 3 years, but I only noticed now it didn't do much for my lips apart from making it chapped overnight, although that product is better than other chapsticks that I owned I didn't really like how it left that white cast look on the sides of my mouth in the morning if I apply too much product not that attractive. I ended up picking this holy grail product from NUXE who Essiebutton swears by, the product itself is very thick and definitely something to get used to but if you prefer having a lipstick over your lip balm this product is a must have as it glides on like no other.

The last product that I picked up was this from CANMAKE, this is the first every product that I purchased from them, this is a tiny mascara that contains fibres in it to extend the appearance of your lashes. In the past whenever use fibre mascaras it seems to extend the length of my lashes even after removing it with and oil based eye makeup remover, however one negative thing that I have to say about my experience with fibre mascaras that if you have sensitive eyes like myself you might get irritation and be prone to styes and infections.
Thank you for reading! kaseyx.

1 comment:

  1. I love the NYX butter glosses! I have the shade madeleine and I love it. Great haul x
    -Alice
    alicejlorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!
For business inquiries please email: kaseylawkun@gmail.com

);