Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Clinique (All About Shadow Quad)

I was recently gifted this eyeshadow palette as a parting gift from my neighbours as they are moving back to Singapore. I think they chose this palette for me as purple is my favourite colour and is a palette where you can make a certain pop of colour stand out from your makeup.
This Palette comes with 4 pigmented shades, all of them have hints of purple and aspects of purple tones in the shade. Once swatches these products are considered high end and luxury and not chalky or not pigmented at all. I didn't have that much high hopes for this product as I haven't properly tried their eyeshadows but I have tested their shadow smoothie which was very pigmented but not that long wearing. I have also tried their cult favourite lotion which ended up leaving my skin irritated and  sticky feeling making my experience with clinique not that amazing, as much as I tried liking this moisturiser I felt like that product was just not worth the money. 
However after trying this product I will definitely try more products from Clinique and give their skincare another shot.
Thank you for reading! kaseyx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!
For business inquiries please email: kaseylawkun@gmail.com

);