Sunday, May 29, 2016

Utena (Magiabotanica Skin Conditioner)

Post mock exams time to repair all of the acne that was caused from the stress of school. If you been reading my blog for awhile now you would know that I take the "IB" programme which is a pain in the arse and also kills your brain internally and externally. If that wasn't bad enough you also get stressed over the little things in life that used to make you happy, although this could have been caused from the lack of sleep I have been getting I decided to invest into skincare again. Back to basics, I am now limiting the amount of makeup that I wear just so my skin can get better again rather than me covering all my acne scars everyday.
I decided to pick up this product, Im not sure what the name of this product is but what I saw is that it was affordable and cheap, On the back of the bottle you can actually see a girl placing this product on a cotton pad then placing it on her face as a face treatment. Based on my research this claims to have some benefits to the skin, that include "Large-sized lotion combined with adlay extract and 6 types of herb extracts to condition and produce healthy skin. No coloring or mineral oil added. Patch tested."

Ingredients:Adlay Extract, Cornflower extract, Calendula officinalis extract, Roman chamomile extract, Chamomilla recutita extract, Tilia cordata extract, Hypericum perforatum extract.

 I have to be honest with you with this review and I had an horrible experience with this product, it burned my skin leaving it red and flakey as well as brought up some now spots in the following morning, even though this was the experience with my skin it doesn't mean that the same would happen with you. Just a reminded I did do a patch test on my skin prior putting it on my face but I had no reaction to it so I proceeded applying it on my face.

I really wished this product would have worked on my skin, because I remember couple years ago I watched michelle phan apply a treating skin lotion onto a cotton pad and applied it on her face and after 8-10 minutes her skin looked so refreshed and soft (not like it wasn't to begin with).

Thank you for reading! kaseyx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!
For business inquiries please email: kaseylawkun@gmail.com

);