Sunday, January 17, 2016

Neutrogena Makeup Removing Towelettes

Coming home late from night out with some friends, you never seem to have the time to take care of your skin. As you all know makeup can clog pores which can lead to bad breakouts or making your skin look tired. I recently picked up these packs of makeup wipes in hopes that this would solve the problem of late nights, might I say this is very helpful for nights like this because you don't have to worry about sleeping with makeup or making sure your makeup is fully off when you're half asleep once you arrive home.
Overall my thoughts on these makeup wipes is a must have it removes majority of your makeup,  but not some parts of your makeup that may include, waterproof products, and skin products, etc. I would recommend not to rely on makeup wipes to be part of your skincare regime. I would also recommend not to place these makeup wipes anywhere near your eyes specifically mascara as I experienced stinging with this product. If any of you guys are interested in seeing my skincare routine,  or you have any specific posts you would like to see comment down below  :) 

Thank you for reading! 
 kaseyx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!
For business inquiries please email: kaseylawkun@gmail.com

);