Sunday, November 1, 2015

Haul [Lush Edition]

I actually never go to lush, unless there is a purpose to do so. After seeing a lot of lush lip scrubs on my bloglovin feed this month, I decided to go out purchase it. I know for a fact that we would always have accidental buys that we may not have planned to buy, thats bad in certain cases as you may be spending unnecessarily money, however sometimes its good as you can try new products that can help find what you like best.

I picked up 4 bath bombs from lush, I hear a lot about how lush bath bombs are the best, as they are both high quality, leaves skin feeling amazing, and smelling amazing, therefore I decided to try these out.
Starting off with the product that I went to lush to purchase first, is this lip scrub in "Mint Julips". I am not really a big fan of the other scents of the lipscrubs as they smelts very artificial and seemed like a product that I may get sick of really quickly. I will soon be posting a review on the overall product, and will give you my thoughts and opinions on the product, so stay tuned!

Moving on to lush bath bombs, I picked up 4 unique smelling bath bombs that look very tumblry looking in the water. Here is an overview of them below, I will be using their website description, to describing the scent of these products below, as I am not really good with describing scents.

Twilight
Product Description:
To round off the night-embracing effects of this experience, the fragrance is based around the comforting smell of a malty night-time drink With lavender and tonka oils at the heart, there are also notes of caramel and malt to enhance a sense of comfort and reassurance. She’ll pick you up, will Ovaltina :-)

Space Girl
Product Description:
With blasts of sparkles and refreshing grapefruit oil, Space Girl is a Bath Bomb of astronomical proportions. You’ll be ready to explore the cosmos (bath time) in a trail of purple stardust. We put real popping candies into each one to add some pop to our signature fizz. Shaped like Saturn, the energizing scent of blackcurrant candies will make you hungry for your own space adventures as you soak away in the tub. It’s really out of this world.

Blackberry
Product Decription:
One of the first LUSH Bath Bombs invented, Blackberry appeared way back in 1989 in Mo Constantine’s laboratory (otherwise known as her garden shed). It's one of our most beloved and popular balls of fizz. When you’re feeling off color and out of sorts, detonate one of these classic fruity numbers into your tub for a relaxing soak into a shimmering, purple haze. A burst of fruity fragrance, uplifting bergamot and frankincense surround you like a cozy blanket dissolving all of your cares away.

Rose Queen
Product Description:
We thought it was time for a new floral Bath Bomb so we designed the Rose Queen. Full of blossoms, petals and a sensuous new rose fragrance, this one is a splendid, sophisticated bomb fit for a queen. When LUSH co-founder and Bath Bomb inventor Mo first dropped one of these in a tub to show everyone her latest invention, she asked if there were enough petals. Everyone said they thought there was plenty, but Mo went ahead and put lots more in to really spoil us!

Overall, I am excited to try out these products out over the next couple of weeks. I am most excited to try out the lip scrub as I like to focus most of my makeup drawn to the lips and eyes. Therefore I want to improve on the overall health and appearance of my lips, so this can improve the overall outcome of my makeup!

Instagram | Bloglovin |
Thank you for reading! 
kaseyx.

2 comments:

  1. Would be great if you could do a review on the Lush scrub! I've been wanting to buy one for a while, but my skin is so sensitive so I'm scared I'll be allergic. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post?:)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bath bombs look great lovely!! Im not a huge fan of lush but I might have to give some of these a good try! x
    a life of a charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!
For business inquiries please email: kaseylawkun@gmail.com

);