Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion +

What I heard about this product (clinique moisturizing lotion) is very famous on the youtube platform, and have heard endless amount of reviews and raving of beauty bloggers saying how much they like this product and how they cannot live without it. From the clinique website, I found out that this product does an amazing job of clearing skin, and helps make a difference in peoples skin (expecially with people with acne-prone skin). 


This product comes in a little pumped up container, to prevent any bacteria collection inside of the container. I must say you have to be very careful with this packaging as one pump of this lotion can really pump out way too much product, from a fellow oily skin person a little goes a LONG way, just half a pump of this product is enough to distribute all over your face and neck. 

I was also told that this lotion was very similar to my beloved simples lotion, since you cant get this lotion here in Hong Kong, I immediently purchased this to see whether it lives up to my expectations. This is more of an expensive version of the cheap drugstore alternative. 

I had to justify this product based on the price, the original prices of this product is about $600-700HKD, however there was a sale on the whole clinique products in SASA, therefore I only got this 500ml product for about $250HKD
The product itself is very liquidy and I would really reccommend this product for people who wants their skin to be intensly moisturized, I think for this particular one I would not reccommend for people with oily skin especially in the summer time this would make you look like a grease ball, however I think this lotion would be very useful for a light-weight winter lotion. I think for the oily skin people out there (aka, me) I think the product that would be best for you guys would be an oil-free gel lotion.

Instagram | Bloglovin |
Thank you for reading! 
kaseyx.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/21/2015

    I recently purchased the same product! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased it a while ago and found it to be too heavy for my quite oily skin. Used in winter though it is lovely!

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!
For business inquiries please email: kaseylawkun@gmail.com

);