Monday, September 21, 2015

Stay

-looking to the future-
Couple weeks ago I posted about my emotional breakdown, That was a different type of post for me. If you want to check out that blog post I will link it right here, that will give you a basic understanding of what i was feeling in the new school. I didnt actually think anyone would really give in the time into commenting on the blogposts saying how they felt the same way when they were in new surroundings, and how they overcame it over time. It felt really nice that you guys would give in the time to support me and give advice based on this, I really appreciate you guys from this.

So continuing off this blog post, I have come to the decision that I will not be moving school, mainly for the fact that I've come this far and commited so much into the new school. As well as I'm probably behind in school working my old school, as they have been doing the ib for over a month longer than i have, and also thinking that I might have to go through the same process again when I go to university. I think this is a really good learning experience as I can really experience some new life lessons I wouldn't have known about before as I've had been staying in the same school for 12 years.
Though I may not have the most amount of friends currently, it is not the quantity that you have to, the more of the quality of the type of friends that you've make new environment. I think I came into this situation thinking that I can just make new friends that can be lifelong friends in under a week, like what I have seen new students in my old school, however what I've learned from this new experience is that you actually take the time to get to know each other, and see whether this friend can give a positive impact on your life.

Having my full 10 day cycle in my new school I've understood that some of the teachers can be good if you're paying attention in class, and the teachers really value of the information that you're taking from their lessons, this can really benefit you when you're taking the exams at the end of the year. Overall teachers do really care about what you get and have at the end of the day, and they really try their best to prepare you for the assessments and exams that you will be taking at the end of the year, and overall I think after this I need to look at different things in a much more brighter and positive aspect and perspective. I am really trying now, though I may not be as comfortable like in my old school, I need to learn to adapt to new situations.

Instagram | Bloglovin |
Thank you for reading! 
kaseyx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!
For business inquiries please email: kaseylawkun@gmail.com

);