Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Maybelline Nudes Palette

Todays blogpost is about this Maybelline "The Nudes" Palette, I will be doing a quick review on this palette contains 12 eyeshadows that have some shimmery and matte shades. This palette does come with a small brush tip applicator that actually came really handy when I was on holiday and I forgot to pack my brushes, this allowed me to pack on the shades and smudge my eyeliner, but apart from that not that much use now, so I store those makeup applicators in a drawer to use for traveling (so I dont have to clean my brushes overseas!).

I have heard people not being happy with the packaging of the product, however for the price that we pay for this product which is about 9 pounds in comparison to naked palettes that usually range from (23-38 Pounds) I think you should just be happy for what you get for the price that you spent on it. It would have been nice to see a mirror in this palette so I can take it on the go and apply my makeup on the go without a compact mirror, but overall I dont mind the acrylic packaging.
The shade choices of these products have a good range of shimmery and matte shadows, perfect for different occasions (for example; formal events, date night, everyday makeup, etc). Some of the shades do lack pigmentations and may not be as buttery smooth as other eyeshadows, however if you are a beginner in makeup, like me when I first picked up this palette it is good to learn about how to apply shadows before investing in a more high-end product.
Instagram | Bloglovin |
Thank you for reading! 
kaseyx.

8 comments:

  1. Reminds me a lot of the Urban Decay naked 1 pallette actually! The golds look gorgeous, though I'm very into gold eye shadow these days! ;)

    xo
    www.ma-luxe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have also been really into gold eyeshadow over the lid, finishing it off with some mascara
      its perfect for the summertime transitioning into the autumn/falltime
      xKasey

      Delete
  2. I love the shades in this palette and the pigmentation is amazing but they just don't last as long on me as my Naked palettes! Definitely great for beginners though!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think once I finish using this palette, I might invest in a naked palette to see what the hype is with the product.
      The main thing for me as a beginnner is knowing how to use the shadows before I invest in something not as affordable as this palette!
      xKasey

      Delete
  3. These palette looks lovely, great photos x
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!
      Glad you like them :)
      xKasey

      Delete
  4. This palette looks really nice :)

    http://xo-marie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This pallete look perfect!If you want, we can to follow each other on bloglvin! Just follow me here and I'll follow you back! ♥

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!
For business inquiries please email: kaseylawkun@gmail.com

);