Sunday, September 27, 2015

16!

+27th September 2015+
Profesh Photo Diary
Todays Blogpost I thought I would share how I celebrated my 16th birthday!,  These photos shown in the blogpost today are a few photos taken on my camera, I will be my very first what I got for my birthday sometime in the next 3 weeks, fyi it is not to boast or anything, but more of sharing and keeping the memories of what I recieved from my friends and family.

I actually celebrated my birthday a day before since the 27th of September in Hong Kong is a public holiday. 
AN OVERVIEW of my bdaybash:
I invited a couple of my closest friends from my old school to a birthday lunch (pepper lunch is sooooo good), then one of my friends made me a cake, so they sung the song to me and I blew out the candle then distributed the cake amongst us (I am very thankful for all the friends that I have made in my school, and I hope that I will keep in touch with them). We then headed off to disney and we had a really good time just hanging out and having fun as a squad <3 
 

Instagram | Bloglovin |
Thank you for reading! 
kaseyx.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9/30/2015

    Lovely Photos! hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!
For business inquiries please email: kaseylawkun@gmail.com

);