Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Haul [Summer Edition]

Hi Everybody!
Today I bring a haul blog post on my blog, this blogpost is based off my purchase from a month ago and I have only had the time to write about it now, in this haul I will be showing you some items that I picked up from the stores [H&M, Bershka, Stradivarius] I hope you guys enjoy the post and the clothing pieces that I picked up couple weeks back!


I never actually owned a romper in my life, so I made sure that this summer I picked up my very own romper at H&M at the price of (150HKD). This romper is very differnt and unique in its own way as it does not have the cutouts that rompers usually have, however has the classic vshape cut with lace detailings on the top as well as the bottom of the shorts. I havent worn this out yet however I am thinking that I will be wearing this to an formal event for my summer camp celebration as it can be very comfy and will not be flashin anyone as this has a pair of shorts attached.

I never been a fan of crop tops as they were really tight and showed a lot of skin when worn, I went to bershka and picked up these two crop tops at (75HKD Each). I picked up a burgandy shade and a classic black crop top, since I thought that this would match a maxi skirt or a pencil skirt that I have in my closet, since I only own patterned items and not that many basic tee's I decided I would go ahead and purchase some of these basic items.

This is a track sole platform sandals that I purchased for prom is from stradivarius, and might I say it was very comfortable and easy to walk in, although it is very high 5inches I have to say after you stand up in the shoe was very easy to walk in. This shoe was reasonably affordable, taking topshop in comparison which may sell this product for almost double the price I think this shoe was a steal for the price that I paid for which was (449HKD). The shoe overall did not leave any blisters like other friends that I know, however my feet did hurt when wearing this to prom because A) I did not break them in and B) because I did a lot of dancing and jumping during the hours of prom 4hrs. 

Instagram | Bloglovin |
Thank you for reading! 
kaseyx.

5 comments:

  1. Haha I just bought the same romper! Great minds think alike. xx

    Jessica //LipsAndTrips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEA! I just wore it couple weeks back for a formal event, might I say it was very comfortable for the 4hrs that I was wearing it for as it wasn't tight fitting or loose fitting in comparison to other rompers I tried in the past!
      kcx

      Delete
  2. Love those shoes- great buys x
    Claire | www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are super cute shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shoes and the crop tops are nice too x
    ohjustalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!
For business inquiries please email: kaseylawkun@gmail.com

);