Saturday, June 20, 2015

Travel Beauty Essentials

Hi Everybody!
Today's blogpost is showing you my travel beauty essientials that I cannot go anywhere without. I usually bring this everywhere I go, because you never know if you have to go somewhere or if you have an unexpected event and you feel like you don't look presentable enough. This bag that I have contains everything that I would need on a daily basis as well as what I may need in the night time (for those late nights), which includes cleanser and lotion if I end up staying at a friends house. 


My makeup/beauty pouch is from simples, I got this in a gift set a year ago that included a toner, lotion, cleanser and this pouch. I really like this pouch, because it is a perfect size for me as it fits all my essientials. This pouch has actually been used till full potential, because comparing this bag to makeup bags that you see nowadays, its nothing too crazy with the different designs or bright colors.
A lipbalm that I bring around with me everywhere is by vaseline and this is a really moisturising lipbalm with a hint of color. I think having color on your lips makes your face instantly more vibrant and make you look like you actually put effort into getting ready in the morning. I don't really like wearing anything that is too opaque, because it always feels like there is something really sticky on my lips and really accentuate the dryness of my lips.
Mascara is an really important factor of makeup, as it can really dramatically affect the appearance of your face. Whenever I wear this particular mascara, many of my friends comment on how it makes my eyelashes really long and full. I like how this mascara has two wands, one for the bottom lashes and the other for the upper lashes. I actually like to use the lower lashes want on my top lashes as it does a really good job of seperating my lashes, making them appear much longer. 
I don't actually wear makeup on a daily basis, I only actually wear makeup to important events where there will be photo oppertunities. I use an CC cream to even out my skin tone, and I have been sticking to this product for the past 6 months and I have to say it really does cover up dark pigmentation caused by acne and the sun.
If you know me in person, I have the oilest skin that you would ever meet. Not to be disgusting or anything, but I would blot occasionaly every 6 hours and lets just say its so disgusting that I can't even stand looking at what it picked up. In my opinion I try my best not to blot that often, because you are removing your natural oils. This makes your body say to produce more oil, causing your skin to be even more oiler (if that made any sense at all).
I always like to carry around a face wash, because you never know if you need it or not. I remember one time I actually forgot to bring a cleanser to a friends house for a sleepover, that I remembered packing this. I use this cleanser once a day during summer, because my skin produces way more oil during the summer in comparison to winter where my skin needs all the moisture it can get.
I always like the bring a lotion, because I think if you ever had dry skin during school hours, or when you are out with your friends and you notice a dry patch on your face. All you have to do is go to the washroom and apply lotion to your face to prevent the look of super scaley skin.

so what are your beauty essentials? 
tell me in the comments section below!
Instagram | Bloglovin |
Thank you for reading! 
kaseyx.

7 comments:

  1. The rose jelly lip balm is one of my favourites! Perfect beauty essentials, love the post! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and the positive feedback!x

      Delete
  2. Such as good idea to have a face wash in your essentials :) Great post!

    John
    www.shoutjohn.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It comes in really handy for days without a schedule, thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Vaseline is definitely an essential for me, it's so handy!
    I love Origins products too!!
    Great essentials :)

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very handy products that can be used on a daily basis, sometimes sample beauty products come in really handy!x

      Delete
  4. That makeup bag is so pretty, that Revlon CC cream is perfect for travelling.
    Zeynab x
    The Beauty Love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!
For business inquiries please email: kaseylawkun@gmail.com

);