Sunday, June 14, 2015

Haul [Hair+Makeup Edition]

Hi Everybody!
Todays blog post is about my recent beauty purchases that I did couple weeks ago during my study break, I only have the time to write this now as I have been busy doing exams and assessments that ended last week. I hope you guys are as excited as I am as Summer is fastly approaching (and the end of the school term ends), I am actually going to be traveling to England and Scotland to attend an summer camp and I am beyond excited for this amazing oppertunity!  

I recently been binge watching hair care routines to help prevent split ends and take care of my hair. One of the videos that I stumbled upon, the beauty guru used sulfate and paraben free shampoo and conditioner, I was very interested in this as they explained that chemicals in shampoos and conditioners are not good for your health or the environment therefore they opt for an sulfate and paraben free shampoo and contioner. I purchased this companies one as they seemed the most legit product that had a range to fit the particular hair type that you have, I picked up the dry nourish shampoo as I have an dry scalp and needs to be moisurized otherwise will be flakey and resemble dandruff. I also picked up the normal balance conditioner, as I use the conditioner throughout the hair overally moisturized products over time would make my hair look greasy. 
For a long time now I wanted to try an sea salt spray, I actually tried diy-ing my in the past however it didnt really smell that nice and the overall texture of my hair did not resmeble beach waves or leave my hair feeling nice either. I'm really fussy when it comes to my hair as I dont know what suits my hair as having it both neat and messy just makes the overall appearance of myself very unprepared. I purchased this product just to try out on the days where my hair has a slight wave to make it resemble I just went to the beach (aka beach hair).
I actually don't own a natural lip gloss that is similar to my lip shade, but I do own bright bold colors as I liked to wear them win minimal makeup that really suits the winter and fall seasons. However since I really enjoy wearing that no-makeup makeup look on a daily basis,  I think it was very beneficial to purchase a lip gloss similar to my lip shade to wear on an everyday basis for school and sunday trips out. I have been testing this out for 2 weeks now and first of all I am really enjoying this as it is very light weight and does not feather over the day which is a huge plus in comparison to darker colors that tend to feather. Another thing why I like this is that it is not an liquid lipstick that turns into a matte texture,  though I really like matte lipsticks I find liquid lipsticks really hard to apply and I do not have the patience to wait for the product to dry as I tend to do an slap on product then leave the house shortly after that. 

what is one product you want to try out this summer?
tell me in the comments section below!
Instagram | Bloglovin |
Thank you for reading! 
kaseyx.

5 comments:

  1. That lipgloss looks lovely! Great post dear. :D

    xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading this! :) I recently discovered your blog and I come here now everytime you post something. :) I really enjoy reading the things you have to say. Keep up the great work, I'm a fan!! :)

    xoxo Ana ♥

    www.the-secret-life-of-ana-g.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! It's nice to know that I have readers who come on my blog once in a while to see how Im doingx
      kc :)

      Delete
  3. Looks like a great haul! Wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!
For business inquiries please email: kaseylawkun@gmail.com

);