Monday, May 25, 2015

Breakfast Yoghurt Bowl


Hello Everybody!
Today I will be continuing my Snack series. Waking up on an sunday morning, then eating breakfast at about 11pm with the family it's actually really hard to find something that makes you full for like a couple hours before you have to leave the house for lunch. Without making my asian parents think im going on a diet or trying to starve myself, I have been making this breakfast snack for the past couple weeks.

The only two ingredients that you need for this is yogurt and pieces of fruit. You can actually use any yogurt flavors, however I used low fat blueberry yogurt as I really like the taste of fruit and blended chunks, kinda gives more of an texture instead of just eating pieces of fruit at a time. I incorperated blueberries and banana's as I really like a range of fruit to choose from, you can actually add any fruit that you like or prefer. 
So basically what I did to create this instagram worthy snack that I would like to share to my friends and readers of my blog, I basically assorted my fruit based on what I think look best. Again, you don't have to make this snack like perfect just to your liking, but because I wanted to blog about my snack for this weeks post I had to make sure that it looks appealing just for you guys!x
SO this is my overall completion of my snack on an sunday morning! its very simple and very fast to whip up on an sunday morning! I hope you guys enjoy this post, let me know if you guys try it out!

so what's your fav snack currently? 
tell me in the comments section below!
Instagram | Bloglovin |
Thank you for reading! 
kaseyx.

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely snack! Blueberries are my favorite fruits. ^^!
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks yummy!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good. I am currently eating Cheetos ... -.-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was me before I found out about this recipe!! you should try it!

      Delete
  4. mmm that sounds delicious :)
    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummmm I love blueberries

    Http://www.missmandana.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love having some yogurt & fruits or shakes for breakfast. Lovely post, thank you!

    Mafer, Concientizando x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!
For business inquiries please email: kaseylawkun@gmail.com

);