Wednesday, April 22, 2015

THE LIEBSTER AWARD!

Hi Everybody!
I was nominated to do the "The Liebster Award" by cassandra over at Northern Native, Thank you! for this amazing oppertunity!! I learnt that this award enables other bloggers to get to know new blogs in the blogging community.
The Rules:
1) Post a short Q&A about themselves 
2) Answer the questions the tagger has asked 
3) Create a list of 11 questions for their own nominees
4) Choose a list of 5 nominees and notify them 
(I could'nt find 11 bloggers that havent done this award that I follow)
they must be under 200 followers

Questions from Nothern Native

1. Who inspires you? Cara Delevingne 
2. Fruit or Vegetables? Fruits
3. Famous last words? "Stay Foolish Stay Hungry" Steve Jobs
4. Favorite season? Winter
5. One food for the rest of your life, what do you pick? Pizza
6. Have you even been speed dating/blind date? Nope
7. Favorite author? Nicholas Sparks

8. Best movie ever? Love, Rosie
9. Secret talent? I can Juggle
10. Nsync or the Backstreet Boys? Backstreet Boys
11. Favorite song currently? Be Okay- Oh Honey
My Questions: 

1) What country are you from?
2) What is your favorite song right now?
3) Favorite beauty product?
4) What is your favorite movie to watch?
5) Rainy Days or Sunny Days?
6) Favorite Quote?
7) What is one thing you would splurge on?
8) How do you handle a long stressful day?
9) Why did you start blogging?
10) What bloggers inspire you?
11) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

I nominate: 
Instagram | Bloglovin |
Thank you for reading! 
kaseyx.

5 comments:

  1. HELL YEA I LOVE PIZZA!!!!! We should go get pizza some time ilyiylyly <33333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your nomination! Unfortunately, I just did one of these last week - but I really appreciate the nomination and am so happy that you follow my blog :) I love your blog btw - you've definitely gained a new follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post :) Definitely prefer fruits too, sweet tooth all the way!

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just published my Liebster award post! I hope you can check it out and thanks for nominating me xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!
For business inquiries please email: kaseylawkun@gmail.com

);