Friday, April 17, 2015

Neutrogena Visibly Clear

Welcome Back! 

I'm back at school after 2 weeks of easter holidays, in my school we have been introduced to about 3 assessments that is due in the early weeks of may, oh great... They also told us that we would have an exam week during the last week of May as well. (I am truely excited). And topping it off we have to attend exhibition showing our personal projects (a year long project that is very time consuming) next week thursday... The good thing is that in 10 weeks we begin summer holidays, and I will be going to England for the first time!

From these events that have been occuring, I started to break-out due to stress caused by school work given to me in the first week. However usually when I do break out due to stress, I would use this mask (Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2-in-1 wash & mask), you can click (Neutrogena Visibly Clear Wash Mask 77237) to purchase it. This face mask claims to "The convenience of a refreshing wash and a deep cleansing mask, in one. Daily wash: Clears pores and fights spots. 5-minute weekly mask: Natural clay absorbs excess oil and softens skin. " I really like to use this as I think that it does a really good job of cleaning my pores and killing bacteria on my skin, usually after a couple days of using this product I can definetly see a difference in my skin! :)


Instagram | Bloglovin |
Thank you for reading! 
kaseyx.

8 comments:

  1. Ahh, I'm guessing you're in the MYP? I have my final IB exams in a few weeks and I have broken out so much! I'm defnitely going to get this mask to help. xx

    from18tolife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG YES I DO THE MYP programme! GOOD LUCK for your final exams!!!! I have to do them in a couple years! best of luck!!!x

      Delete
  2. I used to really like using the mask. Great post

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a nice post! I'd like to try it :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog template! Is there anyway you would mind sharing what the name of it is? (:

    angelina-is.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to use this product a while ago, I forgot about it! I remember loving it though :)

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this why you're so goRGEOUS???? ;-))))))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!
For business inquiries please email: kaseylawkun@gmail.com

);